Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nat sound and music

Naturally I have some great footage of veterans and their dogs that involves a lot of barking. Wouldn't want to not use that in my video. And since there will be plenty of talking by way of interviews and barking by way of training I don't have a major dramatic music score in the works. Thanks Hans Zimmer for being so willing to work with me, but next time:) BUT I do have access to a lady with a great voice who has agreed to croon for me a patriotic song as she plays piano. If that works into the story line  then so be it.


I also had a chance to cover URAC last year, and the gentlemen performing his original acoustic guitar piece was very willing to let me use it as needed for my documentary. It's a mutual agreement, since I could use the music, and he could get his name out there.

Here is what I filmed of his performance last year.


Tim Skero interview and music











No comments:

Post a Comment